Navigation »Phenomenal Women > Resources and Information > P.W. Directory of Awesome Websites > Affiliate Sites » AFFILIATE: Phenomenal Women Amazon store

Affiliate Sites Support PW while gettin' your shop on! Patronizing these websites help defray the cost of board operation!

Comment

Link Tools Display Modes
AFFILIATE: Phenomenal Women Amazon store
Published by Moke
02-16-2008

Click on the www link to go to our Amazon store, or click on the banner below to go directly to amazon.com and shop through our affiliate link.

Web Address
http://astore.amazon.com/phenomsonline-20

Link Tools
By Allison on 07-28-2008, 04:36 PM
Yay! I remembered to use it!
By Moke on 07-28-2008, 05:01 PM
thanks!
By wimminrule on 07-28-2008, 05:23 PM
I used it, too. How does this work? Do you get notified when someone buys thru or not? Just asking because a couple of times I was shopping on Amazon and then remembered this link, so I closed out the tab and went back thru the PW link...does that work? I will try to remember to go thru it first.
By Moke on 07-28-2008, 06:18 PM
I won't know till I look at the reports through Amazon associates. It gives me a month to date report and let's me look at purchases as recent as yesterday.
By Moke on 07-29-2008, 11:19 AM
It did show orders yesterday so YAY it worked. Commissions don't show up till it ships. They just paid out commissions for MAY, and I have a balance of $7.86. They won't pay anything till we hit $10 and they won't pay that till end of September.
By wimminrule on 07-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Weird - I bought a couple of weeks ago and have already received my books...I hope it worked.
By Moke on 07-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Yep, 3 books showed up from earlier in the month. Thanx!
By wimminrule on 07-29-2008, 11:50 AM
Okay - good!
By Karen on 07-29-2008, 12:45 PM
Mine showed up in May or June, right...for the swingset? It better have--it was a big purchase

I noticed that when you use the link, the amazon address in the navigation bar has PW in the name
By ang on 07-29-2008, 01:19 PM
I bought a textbook yesterday and forgot about the affiliate. It was a used book though, do you still get credit for those?
By Mary Ann on 12-13-2009, 09:30 PM
I just used the side panel on the left of the screen to click through to Amazon and buy something. Do I need to do anything to ensure that the board gets credit for the purchase?
By Tina on 12-14-2009, 09:22 PM
Here's my wish list just in case anyone wants to help PW out by ordering through Amazon.

http://amzn.com/w/2CQ4YATO5RZTU
By Allison on 12-14-2009, 11:35 PM
crap.

I forgot.

Comment